The Waiting Room

This could take a while...

Friday, December 08, 2006

Friday Bullets of Crapola

Posted by Seeking Solace |

  • I just returned from holiday shopping with GML. Always a good time. But I so want this! Maybe Husband will get it for me for Christmas???
  • I got the invite to change over to Blogger Beta. Is that supposed to be a good thing?
  • I can't believe that I have a light work weekend. I think it is the calm before the storm of research projects that are due next week.
  • My neighbor is having new siding installed on her house. The Boy does not like the guy doing the work. He growls and barks at him!
  • None of the adjuncts have their schedules for next semester yet. Hello...I would like to know what I am teaching and when I am teaching it!!!
  • It is FREEZING COLD here!!!!
  • And finally...







2 comments:

Weezy said...

To heck with the outfit, I want the model's body! It's damn cold down here too, and I'm also ambivalent about the new blogger. I don't like when people move my cheese!

Anonymous said...

I want something nastier. I think I'm going serious lingerie shopping this season.

Subscribe