The Waiting Room

This could take a while...

Wednesday, November 29, 2006

From The "What The Hell Are They Thinking" Department:

Posted by Seeking Solace |

Another instructor covered one of my law classes on Monday. She told me that a student would not turn in his assignment that was due that day because I was not there. When the instructor reminded him that I do not accept late work, he said "Well, if she does not accept my assignment, I won't turn in my research paper."

And this hurts me, how??????

Message to student: Go ahead, don't turn in you paper. It's just one less piece of crap I have to read!

4 comments:

Abbey said...

Initially it sounded like the student was looking to gain a couple day extension from your absence. But, then to say he wasn't going to turn it in at all? It just sounds like he's an idiot. Like, so you wrote a paper...and you're just going to keep it out of spite? Unlikely.

Chaser said...

That'll show YOU.

Arbitrista said...

Yeah, that was some threat, wasn't it?

Anonymous said...

hilarious. i guess you'll pay for that one.

Subscribe