The Waiting Room

This could take a while...

Wednesday, September 06, 2006

What Would SS Wear...

Posted by Seeking Solace |

B* had this at her site. Since I LOVE clothes, shoes, etc, I could not resist


"If I were designing a [my blog title/pseud here] Halloween costume, it would consist of..."

Try to choose something representative rather than your most stylish/most interesting/most h.o.t. outfit.

Clothes:
Jeans or capri's
Sleeveless v-neck sweater
Cardigan (I tend to get cold)
Sandals (not sure which ones, 'cause I have 10 different pairs)

Accessories:
Either my leather Prada handbag, plaid Burberry handbag or my brown Louis Vuitlton depending on what I am wearing
Movado watch, silver band with black face and gold accents
Wedding ring and diamond engagement ring
Brown-black cat eye glasses
Black Ipod and silver cell phone
OPI nail color on the toes
Ponytail holder to pull hair back when it gets in the way

Makeup: (all from the Body Shop)
Foundation
Earth tone eyeshadow
Lip gloss

0 comments:

Subscribe