The Waiting Room

This could take a while...

Saturday, September 30, 2006

Saturday

Posted by Seeking Solace |

Husband made it to his destination in one piece. He and his brother are camping. He will be back sometime tomorrow evening.

Every time Husband leaves, he gives the Boy instructions. "Protect you mom at all costs." Bite first, then bark and ask questions after." The Boy looks at him like he totally understands his mission. So last night, the Boy was on guard duty. He stayed with me until he thought I was asleep. Then he went downstairs to sleep and guard. (Although I have a sneaking suspicion that the Boy went downstairs to sleep on the couch!)

Last night's Mexican was yummy. (Hey Brazen...no beans were used in mine!) I just chilled out in front of the TV. I watched Dateline NBC, which while scary that there are people out there praying on children, it just gets me how these idiots are so willing to sit down with Chris Hanson and explain why they are not doing anything wrong. It also makes me wonder why so many don't "lawyer up" as soon as they hear their Miranda rights. I also watched Law and Order which was just messed up in a good way.

So today I think I will take the Boy out for a walk before it rains. It's a crisp fall day here and I would like to enjoy it. I also have stuff to do around the house. Dinner tonight...leftover Mexican!!!!!

3 comments:

BrightStar (B*) said...

Enjoy your day!

Alice said...

Oh, but he deserves sleeping on a couch after keeping you company! ;)

Dr. Brazen Hussy said...

I bet something in there was secretly made out of beans. Somehow.

Subscribe