The Waiting Room

This could take a while...

Sunday, September 24, 2006

Prescription

Posted by Seeking Solace |

  • A Good Night's Sleep

Finally. I actually slept really well. I woke up at 8 AM feeling well rested, despite Husband's snoring.

  • Vitamins

I added Super B Complex and Vitamin D to my vitamin regiment, which includes a multi-vitamin and fish oil (for the RA). I feel like I have some energy.

  • Walking the Boy

It was a crisp, fall morning, so the Boy and I ventured out for a walk. The sun, which has not been around lately, felt good on my face. Plus, I got my workout. Trust me, walking a 70 pound dog is a workout. And the Boy is happy. He will nap all afternoon, which will allow me to work on school crap and watch football.

Hope this feeling lasts!

0 comments:

Subscribe