The Waiting Room

This could take a while...

Saturday, September 09, 2006

My Autobiography

Posted by Seeking Solace |

As seen at Claire's Blog

1.Where did you take or get your profile picture?

It is the ballerina photo from Sarah McLachlin's Surfacing CD. I have a framed poster sized version hanging in my home office. It used hang above my desk in my law office.

2.What exactly are you wearing right now?
Comfy clothes

3.What is your current problem?
Allergies

4.What makes you most happy?
Being with Husband.

5.What's the name of the song that you're listening to?
Train Wreck, by Sarah McLachlin

6.Has anyone you've been really close with passed away?
My dad

7.Do you ever watch MTV?
Sometimes. I get a kick out of Next.

8.What's something that really annoys you?
People who do not respect the opinions of others.

Chapter 1:All About You

1.Middle name:
Ann.

2.Nickname(s):
The first letter of my first name.

3.Current location:
Lake Effect Snow Central

4.Eye color:
Hazel and brown

Chapter 2:Family

1.Do you live with your parents:
Are you crazy????

2.Do you get along with your parent(s):
Sometimes

3.Are your parents married/separated/divorced
My father passed away 16 years ago. My mom is still alive.

4.Do you have any Siblings?:
Brother

Chapter 3: favorite...

1. Ice Cream:
Kahlua Mocha Fudge found at a local ice cream place

2.Season:
Autumn

3.Shampoo/conditioner:
No real favorites. Whatever works on my unruly hair.

Chapter 4: Do You..

1.Dance in the shower:
No.

2.Write on your hand:
No.

3.Call people back:
Yes

4.Believe in love:
Of course.

5.Sleep on a certain side of the bed
Yep.

6. Any bad habits:
None that I will admit to.

7. Any mental health issues?
See response to #6

Chapter 5: Have You...

1.Broken a bone:
Yes, pinkie finger

2.Sprained stuff:
Right ankle, three times in five years

3.Had physical therapy?:
Yes, I blew out my knee skiing.

4.Gotten stitches:
Yes (I guess I am a little accident prone)

5.Taken Pain killers?
Daily for the RA

6.Gone SCUBA diving or snorkeling:
Went snorkeling in Hawaii four years ago.

7.Been stung by a bee:
Yep.

8.Thrown up at the dentist:
No.

9.Sworn in front of your parents:
Yes.

10.Had detention:
Plead the 5th.

11.Been sent to the Principal's office:
No

12.Been called a ho?
No.

Chapter 6: Who/What was the last

1.Movie(s):
I don't really remember.

2.Person to text you:
GML

3.Person you called:
My mom

4.Person you hugged:
The Boy

5.Person you tackled?
I can't say I have done that lately

6.Thing you touched:
Anti-bacterial stuff after blowing my nose.

7.Thing you ate:
Bagel with Nutella

8.Thing you drank
Coffee

9.Thing you said:
To Husband: I surrender the remote.

10.Friend you miss the most that has moved:
None of my friends have moved.

3 comments:

Chaser said...

Hey! This is a little late, but WHOOHOOO for husband offers!!!!

Rebecca said...

Love the new template. So very pretty. Classy and elegant, too.

Anonymous said...

very nice template!

Subscribe