The Waiting Room

This could take a while...

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

I Want To Go Home

Posted by Seeking Solace |

Because

  • I woke up late
  • I dropped my bagel on the ground as I was putting my stuff in the car.
  • I forgot my Ipod at home and had to turn around to go get it. At least I was only at the end of my street.
  • I left my travel mug on the roof of the car. When I realized that the honking by other drivers was to inform me of this fact, the mug fell off the roof, spilling everywhere.

So please, can I just call it a day?

8 comments:

BrightStar (B*) said...

You need a do-over. :(

Dr. Brazen Hussy said...

As Harry Truman used to say, "It's noon somewhere!" Time for a drink.

Anonymous said...

Yes, you can call it a day. Dr. Pi approves.

Take two gin and tonics and call me in the morning.

Anonymous said...

Oh, dear. Hopefully the day will get better!

Seeking Solace said...

Brazen: I like Jimmy Buffett's version. "It's Five O'Clock Somewhere!"

Chaser said...

Oh crikey. You poor thing!! I do hope the rest of your day goes better!

sunnyacre said...

I lost my favorite travel mug the same way...I did not know plastic could shatter into so many pieces.

Dr. Brazen Hussy said...

The problem with Jimmy Buffett's version is that it implies that it's not ok to drink before 5! :)

Subscribe