The Waiting Room

This could take a while...

Tuesday, September 26, 2006

How College Differs From High School

Posted by Seeking Solace |

Conversation heard while waiting for the elevator.

Student 1: I hate this place
Student 2: Me too, I miss high school.
Student 1: Yeah, high was much better than this. They give us too much work here.
Student 2: Yeah, and we got to go to the prom.

So I guess the difference between high school and college is that you have to do work and you can't wear a pink taffeta gown!

3 comments:

Abbey said...

I can't speak to the workload aspect, but it sounds like you found yourself some sorority girls in the making.

**I admit it, I joined for the formals too. :)

Arbitrista said...

Heh. Wait until they leave college and have to get jobs! Then we'll here some bitching and complaining! They'll be like "Why did I ever leave college?"

Jesse said...

It's funny, I only went to one school dance in high school, which was senior prom. For prom I bought some nice black shoes. Now I wear those shoes everyday to work. I also still wear the dress shirt I had my senior photo taken in, to my current job. I like that shirt. Its nice.

Mmmm, prom shoes...

Subscribe