The Waiting Room

This could take a while...

Sunday, June 11, 2006

Five

Posted by Seeking Solace |

Five things in my fridge:
1. Two cans of Molson Canadian beer
2. Lefterover stir fry
3. Watermelon
4. Leftover grilled trout
5. Freshly brewed iced tea

Five things in my closet
1. Bags of clothes that needs to go to the Goodwill
2. 40 pairs of shoes. (I am downsizing)
3. Lots of cool clothes
4. Containers with winter stuff in them
5. My purse collection (2 Prada, 2 Burberry, and 2 Louis Vulton, all real).

Five things in my car (Since I can't drive, I will use Husband’s vehicle)
1. Fishing equipment
2. Emergency kit
3. Big snow brush
4. Empty bags from various fast food places
5. LOTS of dog hair

Five items in my purse
1. Wallet
2. Keys
3. Flash drive
4. Lip gloss
5. Pocket tape measure

Five things in my head
1. Voice telling me that I should work out
2. "Letter to God" by Sheryl Crow
3. Some grey matter
4. Another voice telling me that I should clean my house today
5. Another voice telling me to take a nap instead

2 comments:

Jesse said...

As a rule I don't like to eat food that spends most of it's life swimming...

However, fish has been tasty to me recently. And the idea of trout sounds quite delicious.

Abbey said...

I say listen to the nap voice. That's what I plan to do anyway.

Subscribe