The Waiting Room

This could take a while...

Friday, March 31, 2006

Beautiful Day

Posted by Seeking Solace |

It’s a beautiful day in Lake Effect Snow Central. It’s already 60 degrees and is may go up to 70 by this afternoon. And it’s my day off!!! Woohoo!!!

So, after I finish this post, I think I will take the Boy out for a morning walk around the “hood. I love my neighborhood. It’s located in an older part of the suburb where I live. It is filled with tree lined streets and older homes. Plus, there are plenty of critters out and about, so I am sure the Boy will enjoy yanking my shoulder out of its socket in order to give chase.

I plan to work on my philosophy statement today. I am in the process of finding evidence supporting the crap that I wrote. I am not used tot his process; because I don’t quire understand why I have to justify how or why I reach the way that I do. I wrote a post called The Perfect Lie back in October, in which I talked about my frustration regarding this process My thoughts have not really changed since I wrote that post. Maybe I am just too cynical. Is there a positive side to this exercise?

Well, no time to dwell on that. I think the Boy can read, because he is looking at the computer and must have seen the work ‘walk’ and is going crazy now.

2 comments:

Addy N. said...

ss:
I hope you've enjoyed your day off! I'm in San Diego right now and it's colder than that! Although I love weather in the 60s... Have a great weekend.

Anonymous said...

Good luck impersonating a student just doing the minimum to get thru a BS requirement.

I think frequently the "academic" bureaucrats are the people who fail everywhere else. That's why I'm out.

Subscribe