The Waiting Room

This could take a while...

Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Better

Posted by Seeking Solace |

Thanks everyone for your kind and encouraging words. I think part of my problem is SAD, coupled with a vitamin D deficiency. I was tested in October and found that my vitamin D level was not on par. I guess one’s level should be between 20 and 80. Mine was at 18. My rheumatologist prescribed high dose vitamin D pills (50, 000 IU) to be taken once a week for eight weeks. I did feel better and I had more energy. But my recent blood work showed that I am still deficient, so back on the high dose pills again. I am also planning a vacation for the semester break in April, so that may help.

I am also dealing with some professional issues that I do not have time to blog about right now. I could really use some advice. But I have to go because I have a meeting with the DI.

I will have my usual American Idol commentary after tonight’s episode!

3 comments:

Ianqui said...

Are you a regular exerciser? If not, it might help. Most people who start exercising show a noticeable increase in energy. Just a thought.

Seeking Solace said...

Thanks for the comment. I normally exercise just for that reason. But today, I just need to give myself a little self care.

BrightStar (B*) said...

I have my AI comments at the ready!

Subscribe