The Waiting Room

This could take a while...

Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Denver

Posted by Seeking Solace |

Day two of AI auditions and the insanity continues…

1. Dude wearing the plaid PJs. He should stick to cleaning houses!
2. The girl who sang Here For the Party should have never left the party!
3. The cowboy was not too bad, but he could use some voice lessons. And someone else to sing to other than farm animals!
4. I did think the coaster was kind of cool.
5. The last guy…I am just speechless. Interesting that the producers decided to play the Crying Game in the background.

OK…speak!

4 comments:

BrightStar (B*) said...

I want to see more of the GOOD singers.

The cowboy was kind of heartbreaking because of how shy he is. I hope Hollywood doesn't eat him for lunch.

WTF with the girl who sung "I Wanna Be Sedated"?!?! Sheepish and I both think she WAS sedated.

sheepish said...

I was watching it while chatting with B*, but she distracted me so I wasn't paying attention to the last "guy". Maybe that's best?

Seeking Solace said...

I so forgot about the sedated girl! That was just scary!

BrightStar (B*) said...

oh, and that crap rendition of "Can't Fight the Moonlight." !!!! The girl was all, "I think I messed up once or twice." Um, honey? Your mess up was SHOWING UP TO THE AUDITION!

Subscribe