Things are a little crazy in the Waiting Room...
- I took the GRE again, I raised my quantitative score another five points. My verbal score stayed the same and I raised my essay score. I did not study for the verbal section this time.
- I finished my application for full admission to the PhD program. Husband loves my personal statement. It's a very honest look at why I am doing all of this.
- I submitted my last paper for my PhD course.
- Husband has been adjusting to his new job.
- We went to Redneckville for Thanksgiving and Husband's high school reunion. Husband got a kick out of how many guys look more like Dr. Evil, while he still has his hair. It's a salt and pepper look, but he has HAIR!
- Still nothing on the job front for me. I am waiting to hear something at a CC in a neighboring county. Looks like I will not be teaching at HBCU in the Spring.
- My students at HBCU are actually doing a good job. They have been relatively quiet, although I am sure things will ramp up this week with their project being due on Friday.
- I do have one student who has legitimately dealt with every conceivable tragedy this semester. All of his instructors are working with him to help him finish strong. He is a really good student.
- I have not been running as much as I would like. The weather has not cooperated. I suppose I could run on my treadmill, but..well...see the list above. Junior and I have walked or did a light run, but not at training level.
- That means I may not do the Arthritis run this weekend. If the weather is good, I might sign up on race day and see how it goes.
- Junior is just being Junior. He has lost another two pounds. The vet said that he should be around 80. Currently, he is at 88 pounds. He was at 95!
After that, I am not sure what I will be doing.