The Waiting Room

This could take a while...

Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Searching...

Posted by Seeking Solace |

I have no idea where my motivation has gone. It's not like I don't have anything to do. I have tons of things that need to be done. But, even with my trusty To Do list, my motivation is lacking. I begin each day with good intent. And, most days, I am good. But today, even my usual tricks that help me get going are not working. And, I am usually ready to go after my morning run/walk with Junior. But, that hasn't helped at all.

Even writing this post is a painfully slow process.

I am not sure if this is a rut or if I am just bored.

Maybe, it's frustration.

Depression?

 A little bit of everything?

I do miss blogging on a regular basis. I think that when I am writing about what is going on in my crazy, mixed-up world, I am able to process what is going on in my head. Although, I am not sure if there are people out there who still read. But, then again, it's about processing. Having the support of a community of readers helps. I love having input from those out there who do read. But, again it's about trying to figure out all this shit that goes through my head.

1 comments:

JaneB said...

Still passing by to see if you've said anything! Hope this is just a temporary rut and you get out of it (and get your writing mojo back!) soon...

Subscribe