The Waiting Room

This could take a while...

Monday, November 18, 2013

Random Facts

Posted by Seeking Solace |

The Random Facts game is going on at FB, so I'll share some here. My number was 5, so I'll do 5 facts here too, but not the same ones I shared on FB.

  1. Although I've done gymnastics, back flips off a high dive and love roller coasters, I am afraid of heights. 
  2. I am a moody person.
  3. Related to #2, I think that's why I am both an introvert and an extrovert. I enjoy being around people. But, then they annoy me and then I have to be alone.
  4. I love to sing, but not in public or in front of others. I have a decent voice, so I'm not sure what's up with that. 
  5. I have to work with music playing in the background.  Sometimes, I find inspiration in song lyrics.

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

I'm with you on 2 and 3! Tho not so much because I'm moody, more like I am just very much a loner who finds people endlessly interesting and fascinating. I have no problem talking to anyone and thoroughly enjoy learning about others, I am always curious about other people's lives.

However...

I need a *lot* of elbow space. So, after prolonged human interaction, I need a lot of alone time with peace and quiet, to recuperate!

Seeking Solace said...

Rebecca:

Exactly! I have no problems interacting with people. I can walk into a room where I don't know a soul and strike up a conversation. I enjoy learning about people.

At the same time, I need my space. Also, I have no trouble doing things like eating out or going to a movie alone. I love to people watch.

Subscribe