The Waiting Room

This could take a while...

Thursday, March 22, 2012

Random Bullets of Crapola

Posted by Seeking Solace |

  • Good grief, it's been a while since I posted here. 
  • It has been so crazy in my world. I am mentally exhausted. 
  • Yesterday, I had three student meltdowns, one of which I had to kick out of my office for cussing me out. 
  • The whining and complaining that comes with the end of the quarter is in full effect. Just shut up and do the work.
  • Still quite frustrated with my job and the new HMFIC. I honestly do not believe this person has any respect for me or what I do. Quite frankly, I feel the same way about the new HMFIC. That makes it quite difficult. 
  • Having a conversation with the new HMFIC is like talking to a brick wall, so I limit my interactions to when I absolutely must communicate. 
  • Not much out there for a gal like me, meaning no PhD means no job for you. 
  • I am really tempted to apply for a position in law that would be totally amazing and a complete long-shot. it's not practicing law, but it would be very cool. 
  • Husband is also growing tired of his job. He wants to find something locally. 
  • Junior is doing great. He has finished basic and intermediate obedience. Plus, he was voted "Camper of the Week" at his daycare. He is such a good boy. 

1 comments:

Alice said...

Hope things brighten up soon!

Subscribe