- Good grief, it's been a while since I posted here.
- It has been so crazy in my world. I am mentally exhausted.
- Yesterday, I had three student meltdowns, one of which I had to kick out of my office for cussing me out.
- The whining and complaining that comes with the end of the quarter is in full effect. Just shut up and do the work.
- Still quite frustrated with my job and the new HMFIC. I honestly do not believe this person has any respect for me or what I do. Quite frankly, I feel the same way about the new HMFIC. That makes it quite difficult.
- Having a conversation with the new HMFIC is like talking to a brick wall, so I limit my interactions to when I absolutely must communicate.
- Not much out there for a gal like me, meaning no PhD means no job for you.
- I am really tempted to apply for a position in law that would be totally amazing and a complete long-shot. it's not practicing law, but it would be very cool.
- Husband is also growing tired of his job. He wants to find something locally.
- Junior is doing great. He has finished basic and intermediate obedience. Plus, he was voted "Camper of the Week" at his daycare. He is such a good boy.
Thursday, March 22, 2012
Posted by Seeking Solace |
- Seeking Solace
- I am a college professor who is fumbling through the chaos of academia, rheumatoid arthritis, working on my PhD and just being a 40 something woman. I used to be a lawyer, which made me a snarky little person. I have a wonderful Husband and a German Shepherd named Junior. They help keep me sane.
Holler at me
Powered by Blogger.