The Waiting Room

This could take a while...

Saturday, January 21, 2012

Enough Already

Posted by Seeking Solace |

Since the beginning of January, I've been sick in some capacity. It actually started over the Christmas holiday with some sort of sinus bug that lasted about two weeks. Then, it was the RA flare, which resulted in a 12 day steroid taper. Now, I am battling a cold. Also, I am so tired from the first week of classes and the added drama that is going on at work.


I slept until 11 this morning. I wanted to get up to go to my Saturday morning yoga class, but that just would not happen today. With all the craziness at work and being so sick and tired, I just couldn't do it. Maybe tomorrow, I will see if I can get a light workout.

I am just so sick and tired of being sick and tired!

3 comments:

Alice said...

Take it easy! Find a good book, curl up with a drink, relax... :)

AliceAcademic said...

Getting lots of rest is probably just what you need to shake off that cold. Hope you feel better soon.

abcsofra said...

Rest is best right now. And a good comedy movie can't hurt either :-) Feel better!

Subscribe