The Waiting Room

This could take a while...

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Dear Mother Nature

Posted by Seeking Solace |

Why are you so angry?  Are the tornadoes necessary? I mean, are you trying to prove that if a tree falls in the woods, and no one is around to hear it, it does make a sound.

Seriously, there is a great amount of death and destruction. People don't need this right now, given the state of affairs in the U.S. People in my neck of the woods are still trying to recover from your wrath. Then you decided to take it out on the St. Louis Airport. Now, you have pretty much flattened Tuscaloosa Alabama.

I get that you are pissed off. I get that way too. If I had the power to cause that much havoc, I would. There are tons of people who need to feel my wrath too. But, I know that won't make things better. There are other ways to express your anger that don't result in such devastation. Have you considered deep breathing, rather than expelling all that wind? I think you will find you'll feel better.

At any rate, you made your point, whatever it is, you made it.

So, know it off. Or, at least, take it out on somewhere other than here. May I suggest outer space?

Always,
Seeking Solace

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's been a bit scary here too. Hope today sees the end of all those nasty storms. Stay safe.

Subscribe