The Waiting Room

This could take a while...

Saturday, December 11, 2010

Versatile

Posted by Seeking Solace |


Thanks so much to Carolyn Schriber for picking yours truly!!!!
OK, I am supposed to list seven things about me. Well, some of you probably already know a lot about me, but here goes...
  1. I used to bite my nails and cuticles pretty badly. Once I got engaged to Husband, I pretty much stopped, although I do still chomp on them when I am nervous or stressed, but nothing like I did when I was younger!
  2. For as long as I can remember, I've had sleep issues. I have trouble falling asleep and staying asleep. I've tried everything including yoga, lavender and vanilla scented pillow, and sleeping pills.
  3. I love buying people gifts. I am one of those people who take a lot of time to think about the person and find something they will truly love.
  4. I hate to dust.
  5. I made it through college without taking calculus.
  6. During my attorney days, I was very good at making grown men cry.
  7. I can't drive a car. My eyesight is so poor that I can't get a license.

Now, to pick those who I believe a worthy of such an award. Although I "heart" all my bloggy friends, I pick the following:

4 comments:

Psycgirl said...

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW thanks Seeking! I never win things! I'm so excited!

rented life said...

:) Thank you!!

and: 4 & 5: me too, and 6 made me laugh!

Brigindo said...

Thank you! I'm with both you and Rented Life on #s 4 & 5

Anonymous said...

thank you!! Actually I could say ditto to everything except 6 and 7 which I'd replace with (6) I have mastered "the look" that withers mere mortals to mush and (7) I don't drive either because my right shoulder likes to slide out of joint at very inopportune times and driving is one the worst times!

Subscribe