The Waiting Room

This could take a while...

Saturday, December 11, 2010

Versatile

Posted by Seeking Solace |


Thanks so much to Carolyn Schriber for picking yours truly!!!!
OK, I am supposed to list seven things about me. Well, some of you probably already know a lot about me, but here goes...
  1. I used to bite my nails and cuticles pretty badly. Once I got engaged to Husband, I pretty much stopped, although I do still chomp on them when I am nervous or stressed, but nothing like I did when I was younger!
  2. For as long as I can remember, I've had sleep issues. I have trouble falling asleep and staying asleep. I've tried everything including yoga, lavender and vanilla scented pillow, and sleeping pills.
  3. I love buying people gifts. I am one of those people who take a lot of time to think about the person and find something they will truly love.
  4. I hate to dust.
  5. I made it through college without taking calculus.
  6. During my attorney days, I was very good at making grown men cry.
  7. I can't drive a car. My eyesight is so poor that I can't get a license.

Now, to pick those who I believe a worthy of such an award. Although I "heart" all my bloggy friends, I pick the following:

5 comments:

Psycgirl said...

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW thanks Seeking! I never win things! I'm so excited!

rented life said...

:) Thank you!!

and: 4 & 5: me too, and 6 made me laugh!

Brigindo said...

Thank you! I'm with both you and Rented Life on #s 4 & 5

Anonymous said...

thank you!! Actually I could say ditto to everything except 6 and 7 which I'd replace with (6) I have mastered "the look" that withers mere mortals to mush and (7) I don't drive either because my right shoulder likes to slide out of joint at very inopportune times and driving is one the worst times!

Quintin Snyder said...

It is interesting that you used yoga and lavender scented pillows in your attempt to improve sleep.

Subscribe