Thanks so much to Carolyn Schriber for picking yours truly!!!!
OK, I am supposed to list seven things about me. Well, some of you probably already know a lot about me, but here goes...
- I used to bite my nails and cuticles pretty badly. Once I got engaged to Husband, I pretty much stopped, although I do still chomp on them when I am nervous or stressed, but nothing like I did when I was younger!
- For as long as I can remember, I've had sleep issues. I have trouble falling asleep and staying asleep. I've tried everything including yoga, lavender and vanilla scented pillow, and sleeping pills.
- I love buying people gifts. I am one of those people who take a lot of time to think about the person and find something they will truly love.
- I hate to dust.
- I made it through college without taking calculus.
- During my attorney days, I was very good at making grown men cry.
- I can't drive a car. My eyesight is so poor that I can't get a license.
Now, to pick those who I believe a worthy of such an award. Although I "heart" all my bloggy friends, I pick the following: