The Waiting Room

This could take a while...

Thursday, July 01, 2010

Out of the Shadows

Posted by Seeking Solace |

As you probably noticed on whatever reader you use, I have come out of the shadows of privacy. I thought about this for a while and I came to come conclusions:

  • I miss the traffic that visits here. When you go private, your posts do not show up on any of the site feeds.
  • I can do the magic "poof" to any post that certain sites like to use.
  • I will take extra step to hide my identity in my posts

So for those of you who missed me during my exile, here's what you missed:

  • Husband and I bought a house
  • Job is driving me crazy
  • Students are driving me crazy
  • Saw a great concert
  • The Boy is still the Boy, but enjoys having a yard.
  • The heat is insane in Elsewhere

OK, you may now resume your normal blog surfing.

6 comments:

Addy N. said...

Hooray for coming out in the open! :)

Karen said...

Welcome back!!!!

Anonymous said...

I've missed you and glad to see you back!! Looking forward to catching up with all the news!

Anonymous said...

I've still been following even though your posts weren't in the reader, but I totally know what you mean: I'm private still, and sometimes I feel like posting on facebook: Hey, come read this! Because it's just not as easy for people to remember to pop by when you're not in the reader.

Glad that you now feel safe to be public again! :)

RageyOne said...

But is your preference having more warmth much of the year or the cold in previous location?

Seeking Solace said...

Thanks, everyone.

Ragey: I'll take the heat over 30 below any day!

Subscribe