The Waiting Room

This could take a while...

Friday, July 02, 2010

Free At Last

Posted by Seeking Solace |

I am finished for the semester.

Woot!

Seriously, it was a tough go. Nothing like a case of cheating to end the semester. If there is a class of five or six students, the professor is going to notice that two students submitted the same paper.

Just sayin'.

Anyway. I am on vacation for the next week. Husband and I are taking off for the beach next week. The Boy is off to the Doggie Hotel for some playing and pampering. We all need a break.

4 comments:

jo(e) said...

Have a great vacation! Sounds like you deserve one.

RageyOne said...

Enjoy your time away from it all!

Anonymous said...

I hate it when they cheat. So much paperwork and crap for me to do extra! Have a great vacation!!

Brigindo said...

Congrats on making it to the end. Have a great get-away.

Subscribe