The Waiting Room

This could take a while...

Sunday, November 01, 2009

NaBloPoMo, Let's Do It Again

Posted by Seeking Solace |


It's time again. Thanks Nels, for posting on his blog that he was going to do it this year. I did it last year and really enjoyed it.

You know the deal. You can go here to get an app to post on your blog. Then, write 30 posts in 30 days. What you write is up to you.

I have resolved myself to do more blogging and less Facebooking. The past month was quite hellish, and I just didn't want to write my deep thought on FB. I mentioned in previous post, that for the life of me I can't find, about my problems about being the real me there. I don't post as much as I used to.

I love blogging. For me, it's a stress relieving, cathartic exercise. I can say what I want, usually, without too much worry of what others think. I can bounce ideas off of my wonderful academic friends. I can commiserate with my RA friends. And, I can share the ups and downs of my crazy life with all of you. I just don't think it's the same on Facebook.

So, here we go... 30 posts in 30 days.

4 comments:

RageyOne said...

I'm going to give it a go! I've not done it in the past, but perhaps this is what I need to get back into blogging.

Anonymous said...

Cool. I look forward to reading your posts! When I switched my blog the other day, I decided to not post any personal photos on the new blog, so that's why I got back on facebook, but I'm going to stick to writing anythign substantial (or maybe not so much knowing me) on the blog rather than notes on fb as I did before when on.

I didn't get around to adding the official button or signing up! But I'll probably write a post every day, too. :)

comebacknikki said...

Yay! I'm also doing it again this year!

Anonymous said...

I need to do more blogging and less fbing. fb is bad for my sense of self lately. I find myself blogging to relieve the stress of fb. which is. yah.

Subscribe