The Waiting Room

This could take a while...

Thursday, November 19, 2009

I Forgot

Posted by Seeking Solace |

How exhausting teaching can be.

My brain is fried. My body feels like it has played four quarters of football...as the ball.

At least I don't have to teach tomorrow! And, I only work a half day on Fridays.

I promise, as soon as I get back into the swing of things, I will have more profound stuff to post. I have so much I want to write. But, I don't dare blog on my work computer because of all the system monitoring of websites. I do post via my phone, but I am just not a fast typist on that bloody thing!

But for now, my bed is calling me.

3 comments:

Addy N. said...

I'm glad that you are teaching again!!! :) You'll get used to it soon, I'm sure!

Inside the Philosophy Factory said...

For me, the first week or so is the most tiring -- I feel like I'm doing all the work myself and meeting all the new people wears me out.

Anonymous said...

Hope you got a good rest last night. Yay the weekend's here!!

Subscribe