The Waiting Room

This could take a while...

Thursday, November 26, 2009

For Which I Am Thankful

Posted by Seeking Solace |

I have so much to be thankful for this Thanksgiving. I am thankful for...

  • Husband, who loves and supports me unconditionally. Plus any man that would move his wife to warmer climate is AWESOME!
  • The Boy...how could you NOT love him?
  • My job, even though it sucks, I have a job. There are many out there who wish they could say the same.
  • Living in a warmer climate, although I do miss my friends in Lake Effect Snow Central.
  • My friends, IRL and bloggy, you are wonderful, supportive and caring people who I truly cherish.
  • My health. The RA is starting to settle down.

Most importantly, I am thankful that I am here, alive and well.

Happy Thanksgiving to all!!!!

Subscribe