The Waiting Room

This could take a while...

Thursday, October 29, 2009

Momentary Lapse of Reason

Posted by Seeking Solace |

Forgive me for my last post. I think I either have been away from teaching for too long or I have lost my mind.

Philosphy Factory and Rented Life sapped back to realty with some helpful advice. What I realized is that once again I am trying too hard and I should just shut up and teach this class the way I know how.

I can spin these theories to fit what I envisob for the course I can be very creative and make this work I am exploring some ideas that will make this course kick ass

So excuse my momentary laspe. It's all good.

3 comments:

rented life said...

I vote that you lost your mind! hahaha!

You can find the appropriate blend, I mean it's not like they'll be sitting in every class going "WHY aren't you doing this?"

MissDazey said...

At least you are honest, which is a trait missing in some people. Adjusting to new cities, new jobs, etc is a challenge. Having the teaching job become upside down like that is surely more of a challenge.

nemo said...

I'm glad you feel better about it. I was going to say earlier that I definitely don't think you should feel guilty about complaining. Blogs are for you and whatever you are dealing with!

Subscribe