The Waiting Room

This could take a while...

Friday, October 30, 2009

The Dark Side of My Mood

Posted by Seeking Solace |

Yes, I have been listening to Pink Floyd.

I have been a very angry person. I have stumbled into a demension of pissed off that I have never been before.

And I think people at work noticed.

They are trying to make happy, appease me, if you will, for the situation which is of their doing. I have been given the green light to teach some courses next semester that are within my skills set.

So, I should be pleased with the effort, right?

Hell to the No!

See, if I had applied for a job teaching the courses they have for me, without all the other drama, there would be no issue and no reason for my anger. But, I can't help but be pissed every time I see what by all rights should be mine. So, I now I see these classes as a means to pacify me, because there are people who lack the scrotal circumference to do what is right

I can't remember a time where I have been this pissed off. Usually, I wallow in depression and self hatrad. I am too angry to be sad. Besides, I don't feel the least bit sad.

Nor, should I be.

They know I am pissed. What they don't know is that they pissed off the wrong person.

2 comments:

Psych Post Doc said...

"because there are people who lack the scrotal circumference to do what is right" This phrase had me literally laughing out loud.

You have every right to be angry! I would have ripped someone's head off already and been fired. Sorry you're going though this!!

Anonymous said...

I agree. This is a rough time for you. I hope things begin to look up soon.

Subscribe