The Waiting Room

This could take a while...

Thursday, August 20, 2009

You Know What Really Grinds My Gears?

Posted by Seeking Solace |

  • People in a tizzy over Michelle Obama wearing shorts. She was ON VACATION IN ARIZONA! And for those who say that Pat Nixon or Laura Bush would not have worn shorts, well I bet they wished they could. At any rate, who cares??? She's not wearing Daisy Dukes and she looks fabulous. I don't think Stacey and Clinton would intervene.
  • The far left and the far right calling each other "Nazi" in these town hall meetings focusing on health care. Such a term is right up there with the other "N" word. Also, It just makes you look stupid and ignorant. It also strengthens my opinion that both sides are full of shit.
  • We know more about the rumors of what is or is not in the health care bill that what ACTUALLY is in the bill. Mostly because no one has bothered to read all 600+ pages of the document, which most likely is written in legalese.
  • Another NFL player is off to jail because he cannot conform to the rules of society. I wonder which team will pick up Plax after his stint behind bars. And, how much will he get paid for being an ass clown?
  • Speaking of ass clowns, the ass clown was granted a compassionate release from prison? Where's the compassion for his victims? Oh right, we are supposed to feel sympathy for him?
  • Just like we are supposed to let Michael Vick continue to earn a huge salary. Um, all the criminals I represented did not have a multi million dollar NFL contracts waiting for them when they were released from prison.

And finally, on a personal note:

  • People who refuse to acknowledge receipt of your email. Please understand that clicking "Yes" puts my mind at ease because I know that you received my information. Otherwise, I end up with anxiety producing thoughts like something is wrong with my computer or one of my previous employers is trying to sabotage my efforts in finding a job.

People, for the love of all things good, STOP THE MADDNESS.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those athletic stars' salaries just boggle my mind. Like Obama, those folks can do no wrong and will continue to get their wonderful salaries and perks no matter what awful things they do.

And did you see the reception the terrorist got when he got off the plane? They promised that he would not receive a hero's welcome. Guess what? They lied. Sickening.

Anonymous said...

Hi there,

I enjoyed what I read of your blog but the background graphic obscured some text and made other parts difficult to read.

Cheers.

rented life said...

Like the change!

What about Pat Kane? He should get a bullet point too.
word verification..unrele. Like unreal?

Seeking Solace said...

RL: Yes, he belongs in that category, along with Marshawn!

Sherlock: I know!

Subscribe