The Waiting Room

This could take a while...

Monday, August 10, 2009

Monday Morning Murmurs

Posted by Seeking Solace |

  • Whoa. I haven't posted in almost a week.

  • Well, it's the same old story, same old song and dance. I have no job.

  • I do have three potentials out there floating in the vast HR wasteland.

  • Dream Law School is hiring for Fall 2010. I made it to the hiring committee last time. Maybe this time, I'll get to meet the hiring committee.

  • That means I need to get writing. I think I am going to put a plan together to get something ready for submission by the end of the fall.

  • I like having a plan.

  • It's hot as hell here. Today, it is supposed to reach 100 degrees with a heat index of 105. EEP.

  • I have to get the Boy licensed in Yankee Transplant. I have to take him to the vet to certify that he is neutered. Um, I can understand having a vet check to see if a female is spayed. But, it doesn't take a genius to determine if a male dog is...um...sans testicles.

  • I am back in the workout game. It feels great.

  • New Murmur lyric at the sidebar. I think it's appropriate.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your weather sounds like mine! It is just plain horrible. It's the humidity that makes it so bad. Hang in there with the job search. Late summer is a good time to check out teaching online for stopgap until a full time job comes along :-) Good luck!

Subscribe