The Waiting Room

This could take a while...

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

The Haves and Have-Nots

Posted by Seeking Solace |

What I have:

  • A topic for a paper.
  • A conference to submit the paper. (Hopefully, they will accept it.)
  • A couple of journals in mind for said paper (Conference does not copyright papers, so I can submit to multiple journals.

  • Time to research and write.

What I don't have:
  • An abstract to submit for consideration.

  • A completed paper to submit for consideration.

  • MOTIVATION!!!

2 comments:

Psycgirl said...

I've completely lost my motivation. I would be an insanely UNproductive unemployed person. All this spare time has left me with no product!!

Joy said...

No motivation? Oh, I know what you mean. I have soooo much packing to do for my move (I told you I was moving for grad school, I think?). I am looking at it like it can fly out of here and I don't have to a thing!

Okay. Enough is enough...I am going to get going!

Subscribe