The Waiting Room

This could take a while...

Friday, August 28, 2009

Friday Murmurs...Ack Edition

Posted by Seeking Solace |

  • I have a cold. Ack!
  • I have a rant/post about the lack of civility but I can't seems to form a stream of conscious thought becuase I have a cold. Ack!
  • I had a very productive research week but it has stalled because...Ack!
  • Still nothing on the job front...Ack...Ack!
  • I was happy to see a position that was taken down because of budget issues was re-posted today. My application made it to the hiring committee the first time. I should re-work my cover letter....but...Ack!
  • We are having visitors next week. Awesome former colleague from Career College will be in town. Husband BFF, who is also like the brother I never had, is visiting next weekend. I hope I am over this...Ack!!!!
  • Achoo!...Ack!!!

OK, time for some rest!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute post - brought a smile to my face - but not because you're sick! I hope you're feeling better soon!

Psych Post Doc said...

Feel better soon.

Brigindo said...

Feel better. I hate summer colds

The Grand Inquisitor said...

i have a summer cold as well, and it destroyed two lovely blog post ideas i had, or maybe the fever created them, who knows? either way i feel your pain.

Subscribe