The Waiting Room

This could take a while...

Thursday, July 30, 2009

Haven't Changed, Haven't Much To Say*

Posted by Seeking Solace |

Yeah, I'm still here. One would think I'd have lots to say, given that I've moved to a new place and whatnot.

Not really.

I have been consumed with looking for a job. So much so, that I have fallen into a bit of a depression. I could go on and on about the frustration, but quite frankly, I am tired of it. I am doing everything I can to pull myself out of this funk and join the human race.

One positive note is that the RA seems to be doing well. Despite the hot and muggy weather, the flares seem to be staying away. That is a huge relief because I don't think I could handle being in a funk and having a flare.

So in the meantime, I am trying to fumble my way through the chaos.

*Bonus points for the person who knows what song the lyric in the post title is from. (Sorry to end the sentence in a preposition!)

5 comments:

rented life said...

Nothing to say but I totally understand. I spend a great deal of time fighting with online systems (Couldn't upload a word file yesterday, made me think of you), looking for jobs and wondering why I haven't heard from anyone. It is depressing. sorry and hugs

Seeking Solace said...

Rented Life: Right back at ya!

Anonymous said...

Glad the RA is staying calm. Job hunting is so frustrating! Hang in there. Take some time to rest and relax and enjoy it (it's against the rules to feel guilty!!).

Anonymous said...

I decided to google your quote and are you ready to hear what I found....the answer to what I found the source of your quote is....

YES! Into The Sea of Waking Dreams!

Okay, I got nothing. ;-)
Joy

Seeking Solace said...

The quote is from "The Boys Are Back In Town" by Thin Lizzy.

Subscribe