The Waiting Room

This could take a while...

Monday, July 20, 2009

Back to One

Posted by Seeking Solace |

It's Monday and I am finally back to a normal routine. We unpacked all that we plan to unpack. All the boxes were broken down and taken to our storage unit, along with the plastic totes. Everything is pretty much organized and placed where we like them to be placed. I even have a nice work area in the kitchen where I can work without disturbing Husband.

So, here is the plan:

  • Kick the job search into high gear. I need to get a little aggressive.
  • Start putting that research project together.
  • Get back to the gym. There is one in the clubhouse.
  • Eat better. Husband and I have been eating a lot of garbage food lately. I finally started cooking good meals again.
  • Take time for myself. I see a trip to Lush and a pedicure in the future.

Sounds like a plan.

5 comments:

Addy N. said...

That sounds like a great plan! I need to get one of those myself... Enjoy exploring your new home! And good luck with the job search!

BrightStar (B*) said...

Sounds like you're settling in well.

Rebecca said...

Sounds like you're back on track in your great new location. Go for it!

RageyOne said...

Glad things seem to be going well!

AliceAcademic said...

Good to hear that you are getting settled in.

Subscribe