The Waiting Room

This could take a while...

Wednesday, June 03, 2009

On The Road Again

Posted by Seeking Solace |

Husband and I are leaving for Target State* today. This time, we are driving. We will drive halfway and stay in Hillbilly State for the night. Then it's off to Target State for apartment and townhouse viewings. And I have all the Boy's credentials to show what a great dog he is. (The Boy is visiting his friends at his deluxe doggie hotel for the last time. )

I hope the weather there is warmer than it is in Lake Effect Snow Central. it would make the joints very happy.

I will be taking my laptop with me, so I will try to blog from the road.

----------
* I really need to come up with a suitable pseudonym for Target state that does not give away it's location!

7 comments:

rented life said...

safe travels. Eventually it's going to sound like you live in Target :)

Addy N. said...

Have a great trip! As for new name ideas, how about Balmy State? Mild State? Coastal State? NRA State (as in No Rheumatoid Arthritis State- although the other acronym might fit, too! :)

Psycgirl said...

Have a great trip!
Whenever you post Target state, I think of Target the store. Like you're going to an amazing state full of Targets.

Psych Post Doc said...

Safe travels.

Best of luck in Target State.

Abbey said...

I'm with psychgirl. Makes me think of the store. I think you should just call it Florida because in my head, that's where you're moving.

RageyOne said...

I hope you all get there safely. Best of luck with hunting for a residence.

Albatross said...

Hope you are having a great trip!

Subscribe