The Waiting Room

This could take a while...

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Done

Posted by Seeking Solace |

I didn't sleep well last night. Husband's all nostril orchestra, plus the Boy's early morning barking were the culprits. Although Husband and the Boy were sent to sleep elsewhere, the noise just traveled throughout the house.

On top of that, I had to help a freind through a very difficult crisis this morning. I spent my morning in a doctor's waiting room hoping that my friend would be OK. Quite a stressful situation.

I am going to take a nap. I think this day is a wash.

(Side note: Someone should tell the doctors at this practice that although I enjoyed hearing classic rock in the waiting room, perhaps a more mellow radio station would be more appropriate. I don't think many people want to hear ACDC"s "Shoot to Thrill". )

4 comments:

rented life said...

That is WAY better than the Christian rock at the other doctor's office. :)

Hope your friend is ok.

Seeking Solace said...

Rented Life: So true!

Craig Bardo said...

I'm doing a sleep study in 2 weeks. My wife finally prevailed. Mr. Solace may want to do it too.

Seeking Solace said...

CB: He did one recently. No sleep apnea or anything like that. I think I will have to get some earplugs.

Subscribe