The Waiting Room

This could take a while...

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Random Bullets of Crapola

Posted by Seeking Solace |

  • Thanks for all the get well wishes for the Boy. He is doing better and back to his old self. He's even rolling around on his back.
  • Husband and I have a meeting with the Bobs on Saturday. Actually, it's one Bob. Bob is Real Estate Agent #3.
  • We are also meeting with a fourth real estate agent on Saturday. After that, we will make our choice.
  • I think we have recovered from Saturday's meeting with Real Estate Agent #2.
  • My allergies are starting to act up.
  • Still no word on the job front. Still in the hiring committee phase...I think. It would be nice to know....something.
  • Sent an email to the apartment complex where we would like to live. It would be nice to have a first floor apartment so that I can avoid stairs.
  • Robo mouse needs new batteries. I hate using that other thing on the computer.
  • Tonight is taco night. Woot!
  • I changed my Murmur at the sidebar. Gotta love Bruce!

1 comments:

Inside the Philosophy Factory said...

Since mobility can be a concern for you, I should let you know some features of my apartment complex my mom loves...

1) The parking spot in the garage isn't far from the door to the elevator.
2) My apartment is close to the elevator.
3) The trash shute -- and it's right across the hall from my apartment.

Living with the boy, being on the first floor will be helpful.

Also, when you talk to the complexes, try to get a sense of whether or not the area standard is 30 or 60 day notice -- then call/visit just after they'll be getting notice for the month you want to move.

The months before my most recent move I spent looking at the complexes in the neighborhood -- but, you can't know anything specific until they get notice from their current tenants.

Subscribe