The Waiting Room

This could take a while...

Saturday, March 14, 2009

MMMM.....Cupcakes!!!!!

Posted by Seeking Solace |

Courtesy of Russian Violets.




You Are a Chocolate Cupcake



You are deep, richly interesting, and at times overpowering. You have a strong personality.

You are drawn to people who adore you. You love it when your specialness is recognized.



You are like a cupcake because it's hard for people to get enough of you.

You have a mysterious charm that makes you incredibly addicting. People are drawn to your drama.



I think I need to go to the grocery store...

2 comments:

Unbalanced Reaction said...

Yikes, now I really crave cake.

I came up as red velvet, which was a bummer as I don't particularly like red velvet cake.

Brigindo said...

I have been so craving cupcakes lately its not funny.

Subscribe