The Waiting Room

This could take a while...

Tuesday, November 04, 2008

NaBloPoMo Post #4: I Voted

Posted by Seeking Solace |

Husband and I cast our ballot at 6:55 AM.

I am not going to say who I voted for. It doesn't really matter. In my state, it is already decided who will win. So my vote would either confirm that, make the other guy feel better or make some third party candiate feel like he or she had more credibility.

It's not that I don't want to discuss my vote, but I am just so tired of all the rhetoric and crap about not knowing who to vote for or questions regarding my frustrations over lack of a real choice for me. Like Rented Life stated, for many of us, it's the lessor of two evils. And for many of us, the issues do matter. And just because we don't agree with some issues does not mean that we are "fill any the nasty viscous adjective".

Either way, history will be made. And I was a part of it.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

I got my ballot, sat down at the table, and cried (and damn, no tissue). I am just tired. And scared.

Karen said...

I voted.

And now will spend the rest of the day and night biting my nails awaiting the results.

Subscribe