The Waiting Room

This could take a while...

Friday, November 07, 2008

NaBloPoMo 2008 #8: Day of Rest

Posted by Seeking Solace |

Today is the first day that I actually feel "normal" health-wise. Normal for me is minimal pain, like a 2 on a scale of 1-10. I am almost finished with the steroid packs; I did two of them. Also, the warm weather going on in Lake Effect Snow Central helps a lot. Tomorrow, it is supposed to go back to the usual crap weather that is November.

Today is my day off and I am just going to chill out at home. I was going to make a Target run, but I think I will to that tomorrow. Husband is home with a nasty cold. He is napping upstairs now. I hope he is better tomorrow becuase we are supposed to hang out with RL and her hubby. We haven't hung out in a while, and I know all four of us need to cut loose a little!!!

I am going to take the Boy for a short walk. It's the first time I have taken him in over a month. Usually, Husband takes on the dog walking duties when the weather changes. But, the sun is shining and it is so nice out, I am just itching to get out before the nice weather is gone. I know I have to take it slow, I don't want to cause another RA flare!!! After that, I am going to settle in and finish reading this book. It is a great read. Maybe a bath with my new Lush products will be a nice way to end the day!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

so glad that you are feeling better today! and hope husband's cold goes away soon...

RageyOne said...

that is wonderful to hear! don't push yourself too much.

Subscribe