The Waiting Room

This could take a while...

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Won't Get Cold Again

Posted by Seeking Solace |

It's is 34 degrees outside. 3o-FREAKIN'-4!!! Last night, when I let the Boy out before bed, there was wet snow falling.

Yeah, I can't wait to move.

In other news, Husband and I are going to see The Who tonight, well what's let of them. Only Townsend and Daultry remain. Zak Starkey, Ringo's kid, took over for Keith Moon in the 90's. It's like he is the resurrection of Moon. They actually do a great show.

I was going to cancel classes tomorrow because we would not get home until 1 or 2 in the morning and I wasn't sure I would be up for teaching. But, I chickened out and will suck it up and drink lots of coffee. I'll make it up to them at Thanksgiving.

Message to office mate: I am really wishing that I bought the hammock!

1 comments:

RageyOne said...

oh my goodness! that is entirely too cold! we are still running the AC down here in south louisiana.

i hope you have a good time at the concert.

Subscribe