The Waiting Room

This could take a while...

Thursday, October 23, 2008

The Kids Are Still Alright

Posted by Seeking Solace |

Last night's show was superb. The Who can still rock the house. Roger Daltrey was in perfect voice. Pete Townsend can still make those windmills. No smashing of guitars though.

It was great to see people in their 40's bring their kids. Teach 'em young about good music!

In case you were interested, here's the set list:

I Can't Explain
The Seeker
The Kids are Alright
Fragments
Who Are You?
Behind Blue Eyes
Real Good Looking Boy
Baba O'Reilly
Getting in Tune
Sister Disco
Eminence Front
5:15
Love Reign O'er Me
My Generation
Won't Get Fooled Again

ENCORES:
Naked Eye
Pinball Wizard/Tommy Medley
Overture/Amazing Journey/Sparks/Underture/We're Not Going to Take It
Tea and Theatre.

I am running on four hours of sleep. It's a good thing I have taught my law class for five years now. I can teach it in my sleep!!!

0 comments:

Subscribe