The Waiting Room

This could take a while...

Thursday, October 16, 2008

Fire

Posted by Seeking Solace |

My throat is on fire right now. All the crap from my sinuses has drained into my throat. I can't stop coughing, which makes my throat feel rather painful and raw.

I called in sick today. The person in the Dean's office who is usually nasty to me whenever I call in was actually pleasant. Of course, this is the first time I have called in sick this semester.

Well, I will finish my tea and go back to bed.

3 comments:

comebacknikki said...

Ugh, that sucks. I hope you feel better soon!

Jeff & Nicki said...

I recommend mucinex if the cough is not productive and should be. My boyfriend has had great luck with that. Otherwise, a plain cough suppressant without the expectorant.

I'm definitely not an MD, but I know how much this stuff sucks. Meds can help a lot.

Seeking Solace said...

njs: Thanks for the tip!

Subscribe