The Waiting Room

This could take a while...

Monday, September 01, 2008

Working Day

Posted by Seeking Solace |

Rented Life is right. With the exception of those in the service industry, academics get to celebrate Labor Day by working. While there is no way I am going to set foot on campus today to engage in all the back to school-hooray for everything crapola, I am working from home working on some things for tomorrow. Plus, I already have answered a few student emails. Come on, people? Can't this wait until tomorrow???

I am going to put a limit on it. I would like to enjoy the warm weather that is going on in my neck of the woods. It's about friggin' time we had some summer-like weather.

Hope you all don't have to do too much work today.

3 comments:

Albatross said...

We don't even bother to cancel classes for Labor Day. It is depressing.

Seeking Solace said...

OK, that really sucks!!!

M said...

I didn't do any work today!

Subscribe