The Waiting Room

This could take a while...

Thursday, September 18, 2008

Sweating Like A Whore In Church

Posted by Seeking Solace |

My cold symptoms are getting worse. I am sweating, then I get cold. My head feels like a football. Oh, and I can't stop blowing my nose or going to the bathroom! I blame the vitamin C for the bathroom thing.

I am so glad my law classes had a test today. I made through 2/3 of my CT class before I gave in and called it a day.

I am going home and taking residence on my couch. I am so glad I am off tomorrow.

5 comments:

Addy N. said...

Oh no! You sound worse than me! I canceled everything I have tomorrow, so I'll be camped out on the couch too! Hope you feel better!

comebacknikki said...

Ugh. That sucks. I've had the same thing for 4 days. :(

RageyOne said...

sorry you are feeling so bad. get some rest.

Psych Post Doc said...

That sounds miserable, I hope you're feeling better today.

M said...

I hope you feel better!

Subscribe