The Waiting Room

This could take a while...

Saturday, August 30, 2008

Patio Blogging

Posted by Seeking Solace |

I am hanging out in the backyard with the Boy on this incredibly beautiful Saturday. Husband is working on the gutters in the front yard. I had to take the Boy to the backyard because he barks when he sees the extension ladder leaning against the front of the house. While I appreciate the Boy's need to protect the house, I do not want Husband to fall! I am not ready to be a widow!!!

This morning I went for a mani and pedi. I almost fell asleep in the chair while my feet were soaking. I love OPI's France collection. I have Tickle My France on my fingernails and We'll Always Have Paris on my toes. Nice shades for fall.

Since this is my last weekend of freedom, I plan to just relax. Tuesday, I have to hit the ground running with an 8 AM class. At least I have a better schedule this semester; I am teaching Tuesday and Thursday. Woohoo...four day weekend!!! I will probably need it as I will being working 8-5:30 on my teaching days.

I hope you have a great long weekend!

1 comments:

Albatross said...

Sounds like a lovely weekend!

Subscribe