The Waiting Room

This could take a while...

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Bad Moon Rising

Posted by Seeking Solace |

I am sitting in my semi-organized office that I share with Awesome Office Mate. I am in the process of cleaning and organizing my space so that I can hit the ground running when classes start next week.

The syllabus and tracking calendar for my law class is done. I have to finish stuff for the critical thinking class. I am hoping to have the bulk of that work done by Thursday.

I have this feeling of dread that I can't seem to shake. Ever since the big meeting, I feel like every thing that I do is under scrutiny. I am trying to remain positive, not just for my own sanity, but for the sake of my students. They should not have to be collateral damage.

In the meantime, I will clean...

I have so much to say about my hiatus. I will post about it soon.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

you sound very ready to go! looking forward to hearing about your hiatus.

Subscribe