The Waiting Room

This could take a while...

Monday, June 30, 2008

Monday Morning Murmurs

Posted by Seeking Solace |

~I am getting really tired of the weather here. It's sunny one minute and then thunder, lightening and rain the next. It's worse than lake effect snow. Well, maybe not.
~I am back to feeling like my old self again. Tomorrow, I will get back to my workouts.
~I got my hair straightened on Saturday. I also had a few inches cut. It's about chin length now. I love it.
~The one drawback of the straightening process is that I can't wash or get my hair wet for three days. Because the hair is "traumatized", it needs time to adjust.
~Speaking of hair, the Boy needs to go to the groomer. He is shedding like crazy. He is also going through LOAF (Loss of ass fur) around the hindquarters area. He loves to be groomed. My dog is very vain.
~Husband and I saw the Love Guru the other night. I don't care what people say. That movie was hilarious. But, I guess I get a kick out of that kind of humor.

4 comments:

Alice said...

Have a great week!

M said...

Cool on The Love Guru. We're big Myers fans but we haven't heard a good thing about it until now. Glad to know that you liked it.

Psych Post Doc said...

LOAF is one of the funniest things I've heard in a LONG time. So describes my male dog.

Kayni said...

I still have to see The Love Guru. I'm up for anything that makes me laugh.

Subscribe