The Waiting Room

This could take a while...

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Frenzy

Posted by Seeking Solace |

Construction work stated on the living ceiling this morning, so I spent part of my morning in Barnes and Noble. I found some possible books for summer reading, but I want to finish this one and start this one before I go on a book buying frenzy.

Speaking of buying frenzy, I really need to stay the hell out of Target. Shopping for me at Target kind goes like this:

"That's on my list."
"Hey, I've been looking for that."
"Ooh, I want that!"

The end result? $116.00.

Is there a Target Anonymous out there? Maybe I could be on A&E's Intervention.

6 comments:

Karen said...

You got out of Target by spending ONLY $100ish dollars?? I consider that a success!

If you want to do that Target Intervention episode let me know... I'll be you co-star....

Anonymous said...

I could use a Target Anonymous too. I don't think we *ever* get out of there without spending $100+.

So, did you get anything fun? :)

Arbitrista said...

That doesn't happen to me in Target, but it definitely happens in book stores.

DancingFish said...

I am only allowed to go there once every 2-3 months. Around 100 would be a day with restraint!

rented life said...

hello, my name is rented life and I'm a Target-aholic.

RageyOne said...

I agree, Target is dangerous!

Subscribe