The Waiting Room

This could take a while...

Thursday, April 10, 2008

Random Thoughts

Posted by Seeking Solace |

~I made it through my two classes today. My Analytical Writing class went out of their way to help me this morning.
~Crutches are difficult to maneuver.
~Husband has a new nickname for me. It's "Hoppy".
~Office-mate has a new nickname for me. It's "Gimpy".
~I am digging my new wireless connection.
~On the ankle front, the swelling has decreased. The X-ray showed no breaks or sprains. I am going to the doctor tomorrow for follow-up. Hopefully, this will pass.
~Please send some kind thoughts to this blogger.

2 comments:

Karen said...

Happy Hobbling!! Hope you feel better soon! Sending healing thoughts your way.

Addy N. said...

I just noticed your link today! Thanks for doing that- it was very nice to get so many comments. I'm glad you're ankle is doing better.

Subscribe