The Waiting Room

This could take a while...

Monday, February 18, 2008

Day Off

Posted by Seeking Solace |

I have the day off today. I got to sleep until 8:30. (Thanks, Boy!) I was a little tired after the hockey game last night. Local team lost to Hometown team. J and I had a blast.

I have a lot of stuff to do today. I am not sure where to start.

Work: I did nothing on Saturday and only about 20 minutes on Sunday. I still have some prep work for tomorrow for the CT and Analytical Writing classes. Plus, I still have to grade those damn diagnostics from my Comp class.

Exercise: Husband and I are taking a self defense class at the Y tonight. We also want to get a workout in since I had to skip yesterday because of my knee.

Shop: I want to go to Linens-n-Things because they have 650 thread count sheets on sale. MMMM 650 thread count sheets.

But here I am...blogging.

OK, I need to stop and get my butt in gear.

1 comments:

Inside the Philosophy Factory said...

yummmm... new sheets!! I'm a sheet junkie, so I really can't go -- my linen closet shelf for sheets is FULL... I must resist.

Subscribe