The Waiting Room

This could take a while...

Friday, December 21, 2007

Wow

Posted by Seeking Solace |

Chaser, one of my favorite bloggers and fellow fashionista, has started a new blog called The Fashionable Academic. In this blog are tips and suggestions for looking fab. Anyone who reads Chaser's blog knows she has a eye for great clothes and shoes!!! Check it out!

There is this one blogger who keeps posting snarky comments on their blog regarding Chaser's new blog. What the hell is wrong with people? If you don't agree with her choices, that's fine. You don't have to be an ass about it.

Like my daddy used to say "If you don't have anything nice to say, shut the hell up."

9 comments:

College Misery said...

There were some posts about Lisa's fashion site on our blog, but many more about fashion and academics generally. We love Lisa, and think the Fashionable Academic is a neat addition to her blogdom.

Seeking Solace said...

OK RYS, You are forgiven. I guess I am protective of my friends.

Anonymous said...

I agree with your daddy!

I wanted to let you know I have a request at my blog for help with Chritmas decorating. LoL Just a little tree that needs help! Come and see if you'd like. Thanks

(I rhink if you click my name my blog comes up, but just in case...)

http://dancingflamingo.wordpress.com/

Anonymous said...

i so totally agree. whoever that rys reader was really had their underwear up their crack, as Chaser so eloquently put it.

Inside the Philosophy Factory said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
rented life said...

There is actually a long-standing debate on fashion and being a woman/feminist--it's documented in the book Fresh Lipstick. Can we be fashionable without forsaking our feminist views? It goes on talking about the debate that's been on going since...on the 1800's. Go figure.

Anonymous said...

I like your father's attitude! Merry Christmas!

Chaser said...

Thank you--you're one of my favorite people out here in the blogophere, too.

BTW, what the heck is going on with our Sabres?

Seeking Solace said...

Chaser: I wish I knew. Ever since we lost Druey and Briere, they have gone sour!

Subscribe